Monday, October 10, 2011

Connections

Nokia had it right. Connecting people.
What makes me happiest are the connections I form with people. Meaningful connections, fleeting connections, a connection over a laugh.


It's the connections I make with people are what makes me get out of bed in the morning. It's why I enjoy going to work, it's why I sometimes take a sneaky long lunch.

It's fusing bonds with people - understanding them better. By understanding people better, you get to understand yourself better.

Getting drunk & disorderly, being Face book friends, going to so&so's party cos xyz is there doesn't cut it.

I had a long chat with someone from work today. The deeper connection I made with them today made up for all the little annoyances during the day to make it a good day. 
Our differences were not exposed, only the similarities were highlighted.



Photo taken from:
http://www.evolutionminute.com/00-adamgod-lg.jpg

No comments: