Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can you not?

Coming out of the "end of financial year" people are yet again, encouraged to take more leave. Now this sounds absolutely crazy to me. Really crazy! Why would anyone not want to take their leave or holidays? I thought Aussies were known for their relaxed ways? I guess I'm wrong or tides have changed.

I pity the Americans so much because they are known to be limited to maximum 2 weeks. It's the prime reason why I would never work there. I really don't know how they cope especially if they have family living overseas.




I would give huge Brownie points if my employer gave me 5 weeks annual leave, plus the option of flex-time. I am a traveller and an adventurer. I cannot imagine anything worse than not thinking and looking forward to a holiday or an adventure!

No comments: